NOIR Darkroom will be hosting a ZINE EXHIBITION from November 12th - November 19th
We love zines!
This LOFI DIY event and exhibition will showcase local and "outta town" artists and zine makers.
It will give participants an opportunity to hold their own POP UP ZINE STALL from 12pm - 8pm SATURDAY NOV 18th in the NOIR gallery. Here, they can set up a table and sell zines, comix, t-shirts, patches, pins and other merchandise related to their zines.
$10 entry fee (to cover gallery costs)
1-3 zines (per person) and associated works on paper will be displayed in the gallery during the exhibition.
All zines must have an official GALLERY COPY for display, but duplicates may be sold by the artists.
Works on paper for exhibition must be related to artwork in exhibitors zines and may be of any 2d medium. Including photography, photocopied works, paintings, illustrations, printmaking...etc, BUT must not be any larger that A2.
Interstate and regional artists should note this in their application.
We will negotiate a delivery and payment system for your work but there will be a commission added to all merchandise.
If possible we will post back any works unsold to supplied address as Cash on Delivery.
Please keep in mind this process may take up to a month after the exhibition closes.
*note - NOIR reserves the right to reject applications deemed offensive or hurtful to others.
- All stalls must provide their own table and chairs.
- All stalls are responsible for their own sales, therefor should have change for cash purchases or a card payment system of their own.
- Once your application has been submitted we will respond to you if you have been successful within 3 working days.
- If accepted, you will be sent an invoice for the participation fee and be expected to provide images of your works.
- While NOIR takes every care with your work NOIR takes no responsibility for theft, loss of the works or damage.
(If you are concerned about this you are advised to take out your own insurance prior to commencement of the exhibition).